Return & Exchange Policies
ONLINE RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Garine Jewellers makes the selection process easy while ensuring that your jewellery is truly timeless and exceptional. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you can exchange or receive a full refund for your item within fifteen (15) days from the delivery date for jewellery and ten (10) days from the delivery date for watches. Items must be returned in its original/unaltered condition, excluding any shipping & handling charges. Subject to meeting the online refund requirements.
Clients must communicate their return through email at email@example.com before sending out the parcel. If this step is skipped, an additional $50 will be deducted from the refund (ie. refused shipments and automatic returns).
If you are unsure if you are eligible for a refund please send us an inquiry through firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE REFUND REQUIREMENTS:
Please note that Garine Jewellers refunds and exchanges are offered on online purchases only.
- Any watches and/or accessories discounted at 25% or over are considered to be final sale.
- Any jewelry items with a discount of 40% or more are final sale.
- Jewellery and watches that have been resized, worn, damaged, lost or otherwise altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- As noted, most of our rings are in stock size 6.5 (unless otherwise stated). All rings that have requested a sizing are resized in our manufacturing studio in Surrey-BC. They are sized prior to shipping and are considered final sale.
- Watch purchases that have requested sizing (such as links taken out or additional parts replaced), are considered alterations to the original state and are therefore a final sale.
- Modifications of any kind made after your purchase from Garine Jewellers or a third party makes the item ineligible for a refund or exchange.